WordPress Training Online | Join Complete WordPress Online Course! Create Your Own WordPress Website: No Coding Or Prior Programming Experience Required.
Our 10 Hours WordPress training online will give you the knowledge to create, manage and run a great WordPress website.
We’ve trained over 3,000+ people on WordPress in the past 2 years. So, we really know WordPress.
Learn how to build a website or blog in WordPress with our live instructor-led online WordPress training online.
Following this Online WordPress Training you will be able to:
- Create a WordPress website
- Manage, update and improve a WordPress website
- Use WordPress to manage your website content
- Integrate social media content into your WordPress website
- Promote your website
- Manage comments
- Understand WordPress themes, plugins and widgets
This is a practical and effective online WordPress training. So, we will be sharing assignments with you as well so that whatever you learn through this course, you go ahead and practice.
WHAT IS WORDPRESS?
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a dynamic content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL.
It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system.
Used by more than 60 million websites, including 30.6% of the top 10 million websites as of April 2018, WordPress is the most popular website management system in use. (Source: Wikipedia).
Whether you are a tech non tech you will be able to create your own dynamic website and do the same for others as well, post the completion of this course.
In this WordPress training, you’ll learn how to install WordPress and configure it for SEO, design a WordPress theme, create an eCommerce website, and publish your images and posts with the open-source WordPress content management system.
Everything you need to know to get a professional, optimized and money earning web presence in just 10 hours online training.
And in case you have any questions, we’re there for you.
Well, fear no longer!
You are not walking alone in this learning process.
Digital Aladin’s expert trainers are there to guide you throughout.
What You Will Learn in This WordPress Training Online
How to set up WordPress
- Introduction to WordPress
- How to install and set up a WordPress website in 15 mins
How to use the new WordPress Block Editor
- How to add Blocks
- How to create advanced layouts with the new Block Editor
- How to create professional looking pages and posts
- How to add links
- Inserting and embedding media – images, video, audio
- Top 10 Blocks to use
How to publish posts, pages, images and video
- An explanation of Pages and Posts
- How to manage content in WordPress
- How to use Categories and Tags
- An explanation of content management in WordPress
Structuring your website
- How to create and arrange navigation menus
- How to use widgets
- How to create a blog
- How to create a website
- How to create a website with a blog
- How to monitor and moderate comments
- How to stop spam
How to make your site look great with WordPress themes
- Themes and how can you use them
- How to install themes
- Recommended themes
How to add functionality to your site with WordPress plugins
- Overview of plugins
- How to install plugins
- 5 top WordPress plugins and what they do
- How to use plugins to improve your website’s functionality
SIGN UP FOR THE UPCOMING WORDPRESS WEBSITE TRAINING
Batches Available: Weekend and Weekdays Batches Available
Duration: 2 Hours Session Per Class
Time: 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM | 2.00 PM – 4.00 PM | 8.00 PM – 10.00 PM
*Lifetime access to the WordPress training course content
*Get Extra doubt clearing sessions
*Real life examples and free tools used throughout the WordPress training
*Everything is explained in plain English and all tools recommended are free!
*All WordPress training content is quickly updated following any changes in WordPress techniques or the free tools recommended.
WHO MUST ATTEND THIS WORDPRESS TRAINING
- Marketing and sales professionals
- Digital marketing executives
- Management, engineering, business, and communications graduates
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone who wants to learn WordPress
You’ll go from beginner to high-level WordPress training and your instructor will take you through each step on screen:
- Install WordPress
- Logging into WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the WordPress dashboard; know what everything does and how to use it
- Install WordPress Themes
- Understand themes and how to find/install them
- Installing WordPress Premium Theme Demo Content
- Install WordPress Plugins
- Installing plugin for SEO on WordPress website
- Increasing Speed of WordPress websites
- Contact Form for WordPress websites
- Setup Contact us page for WordPress websites
- Creating Post and Basics of One Page Optimization (SEO)
- Creating Page
- Choosing the right domain name
- Registering your domain
- Choosing your hosting services
- Comparing various service providers
- Choosing your hosting provider
- Pointing your domain to hosting provider
- Setting up your Web server
- Installing your WordPress to your Web server
Enroll in this Online WordPress Training
More than just a practical WordPress Website Design Course that equips you with the essential skills to use WordPress to create your website, you will learn the specifics of what makes a highly effective business website, including what pages and content you need to include in your website.
Earn a WordPress Website Design Certificate
When you finish this WordPress Website Design Course and complete the hands-on project, you’ll earn a Certificate from Digital Aladin that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
Demonstrate your WordPress expertise with the essential elements of WordPress website management to employers & share your credentials across your online profiles.
So, are you ready to transform your website? If so enroll now, we look forward to seeing you in the course!